Tuesday, June 9, 2020

New Feature for Self Reporting

As readers have suggested, I am creating a space where people can leave a "comment" on the post below "Community Observations" about police and fire activity they observe in Fremont.  Please leave a time of observation and location and describe as factually as you can what you observe.  I will attempt to play back the police audio to see what the call was about.  The comments are on moderator status due to SPAM activity.  I will review and publish all legitimate comments ASAP.
As the blog pages fill up, I may create a weekly space for this to keep it near the top of the blog.
Some examples would be:  "I just saw 3 police cars rolling with lights and sirens south on Fremont Blvd at Walnut at 2:05 pm".  "House on fire on Maple.  3 o'clock".  "Three cop cars parked in front of Lloyd's Donuts."  <---- no, just kidding.

4 comments:

  1. It wouldn't let me post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently 245 - 4 suspects. I just tuned in so I’m not sure of all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sideshow - sounds like it’s at Mowry & Cherry. Not one thing on the scanner. It went on for about five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 980 on the main. Officers we directed to turn on their cameras. A man with a sawed off shotgun. I didn’t catch the name of the apt complex.

    ReplyDelete