Wednesday, June 12, 2019

FPD Twitter

Reviewing one week's worth of tweets from Fremont PD I found exactly four tweets.  One was the weekly (should be daily) blotter,  another was about the motor unit competing in Fairfield.  And something about a 5K run.  And a retweet about animals in heat.  I mean animals out in the heat. Still no news about the Niles homicide.  No news about helping people during the heat wave.  Sadly, pretty much business as usual.  Again, we are on the edge of Silicon Valley and the PD is not using social media anywhere near its potential.

Fremont Police Department participated in the Fairfield Motor Competition this past weekend. Officer Ramsey took 1st and Officer Malcomson took 2nd in the BMW blue classification. Congratulations to all who participated and great 👍🏽 job Officer Ramsey and Officer Malcomson.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I don’t know why PD is keeping the homicide quiet. My guess is the want it quiet because they know once we find out who it is, the community will be in an uproar and will have more solid information for the call to clean up the city. I’m sure you know what I’m referring to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice citizen journalism ... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete