Friday, May 29, 2020

Blog Update

As loyal readers have noted, there have been no updates in some time.   I wanted to take a minute to explain that due to the better weather and easing of restrictions, I have been busy with other projects.  I also have reached "scanner burnout" - one can only listen to so much dread on a daily basis.  During the times I have tuned in, much of the radio  traffic has been rather routine...drunks on the sidewalk, a stolen car here and there, family feuds, etc.  I will do my best to update this blog, especially on serious events, in the future. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Scanner for the update. I understand it can become overwhelming and mundane after a while. Thank you for sharing and for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe there is some way that guests could post information they hear when your away? Or email the info to you for to post at your leisure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure a whole bunch of people would be willing to contribute. Many eyes, ears and fingers.
    Fire up the devices....San Jose is a powder box...protests are getting out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much appreciate any updates, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments. I had thought in the past about creating an area where people can add real time reports. Might just create a blank post where people can comment. I'll give it some more thought. In the meantime, if you see or hear an event that you are curious about, email me : bluebag@yahoo.com and I can play back the dispatch radio traffic and find out what went down.

    ReplyDelete