Saturday, August 10, 2019

Big Car Crash at The Hub; No Ambulances Nearby!

Several callers reporting a crash at the Hub.  FPD on scene and FFD en route.  One occupant reported to be stuck in the car, but not injured.  FFD on scene reporting one injured party and one party stuck between two cars.  Most fire rigs being cancelled but an ambulance will continue.  Sounds like 3-4 cars involved.  New ambulance company, Falck, has an ETA of 20 Minutes!  Chief says this is not a trauma patient, but "altered" (in/out of consciousness).  No BLS ambulance nearby as well!   I think I would load him up in a patrol car and take him to WTH!  Geesh!

4 comments:

  1. What the heck?! 20 minutes?! That’s BS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed on PulsePoint the time shows 2 hours & 33 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must have been some fluids to clean up or something. That is a long time for a crash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make sense. I didn’t think about the fluids. It must have been pretty bad then. I had company today so I couldn’t listen. 😔

    ReplyDelete