Friday, August 2, 2019

Full Moon Over Old Canyon Road

Yes, one of Fremont's finest transients, apparently drunk, high, or just crazy, is mooning traffic on Old Canyon Road from the bridge over Alameda Creek.  Earlier he tried riding a sweeper vehicle and was seen rolling around in the street.  While Zone 1 officers are tied up on other calls, officers from the north end will be responding.  Yesterday was quite an active day for FPD, going from one transient issue to another.  Today is starting out no better.

3 comments:

  1. I did notice they were busy yesterday. I think it was around 10:30 or so last night there were more listeners than usual? I had fallen asleep and noticed the number notification when I woke up to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peak last night was due to the second Niles fire, I'm sure. I did not put out an alert or adjust the scanner, but ppl in Niles were tuning in.

    ReplyDelete