Friday, August 16, 2019

Broadcastify App Issues

I have had trouble listening to Broadcastify feeds both on my desktop using Firefox, and on my iPhone using the Broadcastify app.  On the phone, I went into settings, turned off the "auto start feeds" button.  I then click on a feed and after it loaded, I hit the "play" button and it started to stream.  Then I went back to settings and activated the "auto start" button.  Then when I clicked onto a feed it started automatically like it should.  The desktop feed worked fine on Chrome, and now it seems to work ok on Firefox.  I'm not sure how any of this is related, but the streams seems to work fine now.   You may have noticed that FPD was down around 12:30 this afternoon....a power issue here and not a Broadcastify problem. 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what was going on. It showed 1 listener but nothing was happening.

    ReplyDelete