Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Shooting at Cloverleaf Bowl November 4th

I finally have pieced these shooting arrests together.  All previous posts on this event will be deleted.  It appears that Mr. Chauncey Jones is not being charged and is not longer in an Alameda County jail.  Here is what I know-  Around 3:17 a.m. on Monday November 4th a woman was shot in the ankle in the parking lot of the Cloverleaf Bowl.  Witnesses described the suspect as shooting a shotgun from the back seat of a Honda sedan and leaving the area.  The victim sustained minor pellet wounds to one of her ankles, according to initial reports,  and transported to a trauma center.  The suspect, Mr. Leonard Brewer, was arrested last week and booked into Santa Rita jail for a variety of felonies, the most serious is Attempted Murder (664,187 PC).  He is scheduled back into court on November 27th for a pretrial hearing after apparently pleading not guilty in court today.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you for clarifying and the updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have gone to Crime Reports initially. I wasted a lot of time listening to the archives from the mid shift. I still can't figure out why this Jones guy was arrested for murder and then released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sorry you wasted your time but yeah I don’t know why either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say that you are doing a brilliant job running this blog! You should look into running Adsense to get some returns for all the effort you put in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks cesc for the nice comment. I had considered using Adsense, but at this time would rather keep it ad free. If I were to receive compensation, then I would feel compelled to produce something everyday of high quality, and I don't have that commitment. Sometimes one just needs to take a break from listening to the scanner to maintain sanity :)

    ReplyDelete