Friday, April 19, 2019

Audio Clip of Shooting on SoundCloud.Com

I have posted a 30 minute clip of radio traffic of the officer involved shooting on Civic Center Drive to my account on Sound Cloud.  The event starts 1:30 into the clip.  There are a few transmissions from UCPD as they were being scanned at the time of the shooting.  However, by 5:00 into the clip the scanner was locked on FPD Channel A.  You can access the clip by going to SoundCloud.com and searching out "ScannerFremont".  The track should be at the top of the list : "OIS-CivicCenterDr-041819".

Here is a direct link provide by a loyal reader that may work, depending on your smart phone or desktop browser.  I had success using Safari, but not Firefox or Chrome.

https://soundcloud.com/user-439267895/ois-civiccenterdr-041819

2 comments:

  1. Any info on whats happening in Newark?
    8 Units stacked up on a house on millwood
    No SWAT on scene but the way it looks is it's a barricaded subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't receive your comment until this morning. Had I seen it last night I could have put NPD in the scanner, but normally I do not monitor Newark.

    ReplyDelete